How to get started with Bio-Identical Hormones for Women
Ask our staff about our BHRT Membership Program that includes your Saliva Test as well as some other great discounts!
- Come by our Compounding Lab to purchase your ZRT Saliva Test Kit. One of our staff members will walk you through how to complete the test and answer any questions you may have. Our most common test looks at an estradiol, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA, a morning cortisol and an evening cortisol level.
- Complete your ZRT Saliva Test at home and ship it to ZRT Labs utilizing the UPS prepaid envelope inside the kit.
- Results will be sent directly to us in about 5 business days, at which time a member of our staff will contact you to schedule your personal consultation appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment in order to complete an Evaluation Form prior to your appointment or print one here to bring with you: Women’s BHRT Evaluation Form
- During your personal consultation, you will meet with one of our BHRT specialist pharmacists for a one-on-one, in-depth conversation about your test results and the symptoms you’re experiencing. We currently schedule our consultations on Tuesdays or Thursdays during our normal business hours and they typically last about an hour. Our consultation service also allows you the opportunity to ask questions and understand the treatment options available to you.
- With this information, our pharmacist will develop a custom recommendation that will be designed for what your body needs. Following your consultation appointment, we will fax our recommendation to your physician for review and final approval. We welcome any questions the physician may have as well.
- Upon receiving authorization from your physician, our expertly trained compounding staff will prepare your custom compounded medication. Please allow 2 business days for your prescription to be prepared after receiving authorization from your physician.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: